HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Everyone loves to travel. Billions of people depart each year seeking adventure, enrichment, relaxation, education, or a business deal. This growing world of tourism creates a huge demand for services, products, and experiences—and for team members who can develop and deliver them with a passion for great service. A major or minor from our world-class Hospitality & Tourism Management Program is the ticket to a rewarding, fast-paced, and fun career.
A wide range of student support programs supplement an excellent academic curriculum:
- Learn from a relevant, rigorous, and real-world curriculum.
- Gain first-hand knowledge and skills with experiential learning.
- Leverage the extensive industry backgrounds and contacts of faculty.
- Develop capabilities in leadership, management, operations, and guest services.
- Build a network of student, faculty, and employer connections.
- Launch an exciting career with one of our global industry partners.
Leadership, management, operations, and service position across all sectors:
- Hotels, resorts, cruise lines, and vacation rentals.
- Restaurants, banquets, and catering.
- Airlines, bus tours, and rail transportation.
- Travel planning and tour operators.
- Destination marketing and government tourism agencies.
- Conventions, meetings, and special events.